Thursday, September 28, 2006

Bye Bye Blogger

After rambling here for 3 years, I've decided to move my blog to a different home. My reasons: Got bored of the same interface and themes even though I've not posted much. Actually, I was looking forward to Google's blogger beta but as of now, it does not allow you to migrate your blog entirely and I don't want to have multiple blogs. Also, much of what Blogger lacks, what blogger-beta promises/provides, Wordpress already has. So, I've moved to Wordpress. My new blog can be found here . I donno if it is within the blogging ethics to move a blog entirely from one host to another but I want to keep all my posts in one place so I've imported this blog to the new site.

A big thank you to Blogger for the good service provided over the last 3 years.

0 comments: