From the changelog:
- Improved Windows port, thanks to Mackenzie Straight.
- Improved web framework, thanks to Chris Double.
- Beginnings of GUI toolkit -- try running examples/gadget-test.factor.
- Automatically-resizing hashtables.
- Doubly-linked mutable lists, thanks to Mackenzie Straight.
- SDL-ttf binding for anti-aliased text rendering.
- SQLite database binding, thanks to Chris Double.
- Improved jEdit plugin.
- Optimizations, bug fixes, cleanups.
Since 0.71, an x86 assembler is also available. I plan to write some Factor code after Bihar elections. CL is another language that I want to learn. Hmmm... elections... I hate them.