Friday, November 19, 2004

...

BGa (my boss) and Saroo (my teammate) got engaged recently. Congratulations and best wishes to them. A few words about them is in order:

BGa is a one man army in my book. He single handedly designed/built ETV's systems and networking department. More about his technical achievements in a later post. He is a great source of inspiration for me. I've been working with him for the last 18 months and its been a great experience. Learnt a lot from him simply by sitting next to him and watch him work. Besides being a terrific programmer, he is also a great manager. Took the bullet(s) and shielded our team on many occasions. It is a previlage, working with him.

Saroo is quite a chirpy person (she is nicknamed squirrel for a reason). Works very hard and for long hours (her uptime records are probably bettered only by Jagan I think). Has good sense of humour and a very good team person. She started her career in ETV as a copy editor then switched to system administration before settling(?) in the graphics department. Nice person to have on the team.

Hope their marriage date does'nt clash with the upcoming stupid elections in Bihar.

0 comments: